Friday, April 15, 2011

Zane Bottoms

Hey guys, just got my internet back, but as it turns out, Im super hung over, so I'll keep it brief.

I don't have to tell you that Zane bottoming is a big deal...but it is! Dude takes a dicking like a champ, and (dare I say) looked like he enjoyed it. Starts out with a sensual suck job, a make out session and then the main event. Honestly, the only fault I found with the video ( not that I was looking for one) was that there isn't enough moaning, but in saying that - it's very much it's a personal like, and there's a thin line between too much and not enough. As one fan says, it's also a very intimate shoot, so you feel a little like your peeping in a window...but in the best possible way

anyways kids, Im hung the fuck over so Im heading back to bed...Im gonna do the other videos later to day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment