Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hi, have you met my friend Stormie?

Have you ever played that game in bars where you introduce your mates to a random and then bugger off? Good game for sure, and I dont mind telling you I definitely would not mind being introduced to Stormie.

He seems a bit apprehensive to start, but this is understandable.As the guys said, who wouldn't be? but he is warms up quickly and is funny as all hell, A great pick for the first new addition to the site for sure.

His body is oh so fine, and his dick? Lets just say that you could be in for a bit of a surprise...but in a good way :p. I really liked the way he would sometimes look into the camera, it's like he's putting on a show just for you! I would have liked to hear a little more moaning, but that all comes down to personal taste..There's a very fine line between too much and not enough, atleast IMO and for Stormie, I wouldn't mind if he didn't even talk..he'd just have to look at me and BAM...clothes off. Not really much else to say on Stormie at this point, other than his moneyshot was like some sort of crazy jizz tsunami.. 9 out of 10 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment