Friday, March 25, 2011

Lets start at the very begining.

Yes, The Very First Shoot is a very good place to start, and what a bloody good start it is.

We are introduced to our heroes Austin and Zane, just chilling out max, relaxing all cool in Austins room after coming home from casual town drinks when the thought hits them, "lets keep the party going"

I wish my parties were this hott!

Austin all but sucker-punches Zane with a pillow to the head, and then starts tormenting the poor guy with tackles and leg locks. Shirts come off and thats when the fun really starts. ( Just throwing this out there, this is where my pants disappeared... :p )

Zane starts to deliver what looks like a masterful suckjob and the look on Austins face, fucking priceless. A bit of kissing leads to Zane loosing his clothes and the both of them getting into a sexy, all be it awkward 69.

Now, Im actually glad I've got the video on in the background as a reference point because I missed something the first time,  'round about the half way mark there's something a bit special, or at least I think so...Someone gets their bum munched on! One of my absolute favorites ^^

But for me, the best part was a breathless "Fuck me"...I don't know what it is, but dirty talk like that...dripping with desire and gagging for it, very appealing. Fingers crossed we have more of this in the future.

So thats my review for AZ's flagship video. I admit, its a little short and it really only covers about half of the video...But thats because something came up that I have to take care of.....

Till next time dudes
-Scotty ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment