Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mishmash of reviewing fun!

Just a quicky update today guys, Im feeling hungover / chest infecty...Being sick means Im able to watch more videos however...inb4 silver lining.

Lets start with Bret and Zane clean up. Normally I hate shower stuff, reason being that the noise from the shower kinda covers the noise coming from the models...plus I've always found IRL showersex to be weird..I won't do it!
But I genuinely liked this video..What is there not to like really. Bret and his ridiculous wang...Zane and his ridiculous cuteness...hell, there's even a Cameo of Austin in there. I give it 8/10!

Hands on Zane

Im not gonna lie, Im a bit of a Zaniac (sorry Austin and you Austioholics out there, but I've had a thing for blonds lately.) so this was right up my ally. Video starts with Zane doing a bit of lifting while watching football. Due to a crazy house rule, when a camera is involved, filming has to happen. It was very much a spontaneous video, but because Zane hadn't busted in almost a week and a half, I don't think he cared. A very sexual handjob was given by a very attentive Austin to explosive results. Most definitively a solid 9/10!

Getting to know Mason Dixon / Masons spontaneous spank

Mason dude, don't take this the wrong way...Your cute as hell in a "ohhai gu..ZOMG FUCKING SQUIRREL!!" kinda way. I liked the Q&A interview, I thought it was funny and I was happy to see one or two of my questions where asked ( I know that more the one person would have asked some of them...Don't you ruin this for me!) and your toss was what actually got me off. Your a goofy fucker man, and I love that about you. I hope that future videos with you in them are just as entertaining as they are hot ^^ 8/10

So thats that for this edition of the AZ review, Just as a bit of house keeping, I've asked the guys if I could pinch some promo stuff and I can, So pictures will be up amongst my posting as well ^^

Peace dudes,
KiwiScotty.


No comments:

Post a Comment